St Omer Recruitment Construction & Engineering Division
St Omer Recruitments Construction & Engineering Division specialises in offering our clients a complete solution and has an experienced and committed team dedicated to delivering a first class service.
St Omer recruitments Construction & Engineering Division is split into three sectors, Engineering, Labour & Ground works.
Our Engineering sector is headed up by a Civil Engineer with over 15 years experience and we are able to provide the following services.
- Engineering Surveys including Construction, Building Works & Land.
- Total site management and construction personnel for topographical, engineering as-built surveys, establishing and monitoring control during construction, setting-out of structures, pile works and site investigation.
- Technical surveys and Setting-Out contracts.
- Precise measurement for the control and monitoring, using GPS and traditional instrumentation, to set up primary and secondary control whatever the size of contract.
- Equipment used included millimetre accuracy GPS, total stations with onboard data-loggers for surveys etc. Our laptop and desktop PC’s are used for processing data including various digital ground model packages for contouring and volumetric calculations. We also have various CAD packages for production of drawings. One man GPS is now available for all aspects of surveying and setting-out, used over ten kilometre area. All sizes of drawings can be produced on HP Design Jet colour plotter and printer. We can convert to most other CAD and DGM systems are also possible.